List of Programmes
Lingnan University offers the following research postgraduate programmes at master's (Master of Philosophy, MPhil) and doctoral level (Doctor of Philosophy, PhD):
Arts - Chinese; Cultural Studies; English; History; Philosophy; Translation; and Visual Studies;
Business including Accounting, Decision Sciences, Finance, Information Systems Management, Insurance, International Business, Management, Marketing, and Operations Management ;
Social Sciences - Economics; Political Science; Psychology and Sociology and/or Social Policy*
Both MPhil and PhD programmes lead to in-depth study in specific research areas.
The University recruits mainly full-time students. As the University Grants Committee no longer funds new part-time students from 2009-10, part-time students have to be self-financed.
* Admittees of MPhil/PhD Sociology and/or Social Policy programme will be invited to opt for a programme title of 'MPhil/PhD Sociology', 'MPhil/PhD Social Policy' or 'MPhil/PhD Sociology and Social Policy' in consultation with the Supervisor.
- Admission Criteria and Requirements
- Online Application
- Period of Study
- Current Research Areas
- Supervision and Progress of Students
- Announcement of Application Results
- Requirements for MPhil/PhD Degree
- Applicants from Outside Hong Kong
- Applicants with Physical or other Disabilities