The teaching hours of summer courses and courses offered during regular terms are comparable.
- Classes normally last for 5 weeks.
- The class schedules of 3-credit courses are either:
- 2.5 hours per day for 3 days (Mon / Wed / Fri) per week ; or
- 3.5 hours per day for 2 days (Tue / Thur) per week.
- Final examination will be held on the last day of the classes.
As a contingency arrangement, the day following the last day of classes (i.e. 8 July 2016) has been reserved for examinations postponed due to extenuating circumstances.
- A student is not allowed to take more than 2 courses.
Please check the timetable and course instructors