Career Empowerment Programme
With an aim of enhancing students’ competitiveness in obtaining employment in reputable companies with promising positions, the Office of Student Affairs has launched the Career Empowerment Programme since the academic year 2007/08. Each year, a group of potential final year students are selected to undergo a series of intensive pre-employment trainings to polish their job hunting skills and sharpen their competitive edge.
- To empower students’ competitiveness and build up their confidence in applying for promising positions in reputable companies / organizations
- To refine students’ core job hunting and workplace skills in presentation, communication and interview
- To provide personalized career consultation to students
- To prepare and drill students during the most crucial stage of their job interview where advice and training will be tailor-made for individual industry / profession / company
- To form a group of student participants with strong cohesion and Lingnan spirit whereby they can support one another
Intensive training starts from late September 2021 onwards, and individual consultation will carry through until students secure a job offer.
For Final Year Students only:
- Good GPA (approximately 2.8 or above)
- Eagerness in aiming high in job search
- High motivation and enthusiasm in learning
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities / career programmes
- Good written & spoken language skills in both English & Chinese (including Putonghua)
Activity Schedule 2022-23
Application Procedure 2022-23
- Complete the Online Application Form and upload the following documents on or before 9 Sep 2022 (17:00).
• CV with Recent Photo (in Business Attire) inserted the photo to the top right corner on CV
• Recent Photo (in Business Attire)
• Copy of Online Transcript (all terms should be shown)
- Selection Interview will be held on 19 Sep 2022 (Mon). Please register for a face-to-face interview session in the Online Application Form (first-come-first-served, while seats are available).
Distribution of CEP Students 2021-22
Distribution of CEP Students 2020-21
Snapshots taken in CEP Workshops
For enquiries about CEP, you are welcome to contact us:
Mr. Albert SUEN
|Mr. Edwin FOK
|Ms. Eliza CHAN