Double Degree Programme
Master of Accountancy (Lingnan University, Hong Kong), AND Master of International Management (Ural Federal University (UrFU), Russia)
Lingnan University (Hong Kong) has collaborated with Graduate School of Economics and Management of Ural Federal University (UrFU) to offer the Double Master Programme in addition to the well-established 1 year full-time Master of Accountancy. This Double Master Programme (2-year full-time) brings you invaluable experiences to study two master’s degrees in two profound cities in the world –
- Hong Kong, China
- Ekaterinburg, Russia
Click here for leaflet
- LU students will spend 2 years in total to obtain 2 master’s degrees (instead of three years);
- LU students must successfully complete the MAcc programme in year 1 AND successfully complete the required credits for the Master of International Management at UrFU* including a master thesis (assessed by UrFU);
- LU students will receive a LU degree and an UrFU degree in the year of their completion respectively.
*Curriculum at UrFU will be in English.
|1||1||Study at LU|
|1||2||Study at LU|
|2||3||Study at UrFU|
|2||4||Study at UrFU|
Accreditation & Recognition
Benefits of participating the double degree programme
- Gaining knowledge in International Management at Ural Federal University (UrFU) to complement your Lingnan education
- Enhancing your resume with a second degree from a top Russian university
- Completing two master’s degrees in two years (saving one year’s worth of time!)
- Getting international experience and learning Russian
- Immersing yourself in a new culture and making new friends!
- LU students will be nominated to participate in the programme before 31 May
- Nominated students must submit all necessary documents for enrolment before 15 Aug
- Nominated students must pass an oral online interview administered by the head of the programme before 20 Aug to be enrolled at UrFU
Tuitions and Fees
LU students will pay the tuition fees of the respective university in which they are enrolled for that year.
Ural offers affordable cost of living and hostel, which makes the city a great choice for international students.