Objectives and Mission
The MAcc programme is designed primarily for individuals who are or intend to be, working in the field of accountancy or a related field. The programme equips its graduates with an up-to-date, broad knowledge of most recent developments in accounting theory and practice from global and local perspective.
The programme enables students to:
- demonstrate extensive, in-depth and current knowledge of accounting theory and practice in the international and local accountancy fields;
- develop and enhance their analytical skills to be able to critically analyse and question existing knowledge and practice in accounting-related fields;
- integrate and apply their knowledge of accountancy in problem solving and decision making in an ever-changing business enviroment;
- have good communication skills;
- be able to identify and demonstrate effective judgment of ethical issues in accounting practices.