(In English Only)
Terms of Reference
1. To take charge of the Programme, including the design, implementation and review of the curricula, the achievement of the intended student learning outcomes and other.
2. To liaise with teaching staff regarding BA (Hons) Animation and Digital Arts (ADA) Programme matters, such as course offerings, advising process for each academic year.
3. To liaise with the Registrar on all academic matters, including the review of academic regulations and examination matters.
4. To review the degree Programme’s admissions policy.
5. To deal with all other matters related to the Programme.
Prof MAN Chi Wah, Programme Director
|Representative from Faculty of Arts||Ms Zoie SO Wai Yi, Senior Lecturer, Department of Visual Studies|
|2 Student Representatives||
Mr HE Shiwei (Year 1 ADA Student)
Ms LI Shiying (Year 1 ADA Student)