Staff-Student Consultation Committee (SSCC)
Terms of Reference
1. To facilitate communication and promote dialogue between academic staff and students.
2. To consider feedback from students regarding teaching, learning and course evaluation and issues of importance for enhancing teaching and learning quality.
3. To consider any other matters of concern to students.
4. To review and monitor the learning and teaching quality assurance mechanisms and processes within the programme.
5. To provide feedback to students on changes made to courses and teaching in response to the Course Teaching and Learning Evaluation exercise.
6. To formulate strategies to help students learn more effectively.
Mr KAN Shiu Tao, Tobby, Assistant Lecturer
|3 Student Representatives||
To be announced
|Secretary||Ms Emily CHAN, Administrative Officer|