China Economic Research Programme (CERP)
Our research efforts will focus on the major economic and financial issues including:
- Important economic and social issues related to finance, trade, industry, education (especially vocational education) in Mainland China and Hong Kong;
- Economic development in the Bay Area (Including the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Hangzhou Greater Bay Area, etc.);
- Issues related to the economic and financial development of Mainland China and Hong Kong;
- Family Business (private enterprise) inheritance, governance, innovation and transformation;
- Hong Kong youth entrepreneurship and employment opportunities in Mainland China, etc.