We are looking for support from Startup Community!
Collaborating partners are expected to have the following benefits for employing student interns:
- Bring in extra manpower and new perspectives to enhance business performance
- Identify potential talents for future employment
- Lessen the burden of carrying out intern recruitment process
- Enhance creativity among existing employees through close collaboration with student intern(s)
- Enhance company image and gain reputation
- Contribute to nurture young innovators
If your company is newly established and is interested to offer start-up job opportunities to our students, please provide us with the following information in the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The job information will be posted on LEI's platform.
1. Short company introduction
2. Company's logo
3. Description of the duties (including job title, internship duration, remuneration)
4. Internship requirements with application method, and
5. Contact information (person-in-charge / telephone no. / e-mail address)
- LEI provides a platform to post the internship opportunities and will not intervene in the selection and interview process. Interested students may apply the position(s) directly to the company.
- For local startups, please pay attention that the Statutory Minimum Wage is effective from 1 May 2011. The students applied through this platform will be work experience students under the Minimum Wage Ordinance. Please visit the website of Labour Department for details of the exemption when necessary.
Tel: 2616 8063