Startup Internship Opportunities (Summer 2019)
- Students who are interested in the work position(s) could apply according to the application method specified in each position before the application deadline.
- Upon receiving your application, start-up(s) may shortlist the candidates and contact you to conduct the interview and selection process.
- Start-up(s) will contact successful applicants individually for giving job offers.
- For the purpose of better coordination and provide students with necessary support along their internship period, please complete the Start-up Internship Confirmation Form to notify the Office of Service-Learning (OSL) once you have confirmed the job offer.
- Should you have any inquiry, please email email@example.com.
- Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI) only serve as a medium between start-ups and students.
- LEI does not interrupt the interview and selection process of the internships.
- Subsidies are only provided to students who take a trans-border summer internship. For more details, please refer to the section of "Apply for Subsidy".
- For students who take the local internship, please pay attention to the Statutory Minimum Wage Ordinance and follow the procedures for exemption if necessary.
- Local Summer Internship (update on 1 Apr 2019)