Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI)
Hostel Entrepreneurship Laboratory (HEL)
Maximize your learning and residential experience with mentors!
Strengthen your entrepreneurial potentials!
Are you ready to start an exciting learning journey?
Hostel Entrepreneurship Laboratory is a trial-and-error lab for students to experiment with their ideas tackling community challenges in Student Hostels and Tuen Mun District. LEI & OSA provide a series of training workshops and a competition to build an Innovation and Entrepreneurship community within Lingnan Hostels. The winning teams will have a chance to receive up to HKD 30,000 Student Entrepreneurial Exploration Development (SEED) Incubation Fund and Student Activities Fund (SAF).
Program Details & Important Dates:
|Date & Time||Programme||Venue|
|20 Sept, 18:30-19:30||Start-up Mix and Match (1)||SEK317|
|22 Sept, 18:00-19:00||Start-up Mix and Match (2)||Common Room, G/F, Hall F|
|29 Sept, 16:00-17:00||Briefing Session||MBG19|
|5 Oct, 17:00-19:00||Exploration Workshop: Residential and SDGs||LKK307|
|12 Oct, 19:00-21:30||Workshop on Ideation and Empathy in hostels||Common Room, 1/F, Hall B|
|20 Oct, 16:30-18:30||Business Model Canvas||LKK301|
|1 Nov, 16:30-17:30||Workshop on Pitching Skills||LKK202|
|18 Nov, By 17:00||Pitch Deck Submission||Online|
|25 Nov, 18:30-21:00||Final Pitch||MBG06|
http://myportal.LN.edu.hk during ILP Registration and Add/Drop Period (13 – 16 September 2022).
21 Oct 2022 | 5:00pm
- Hostel Affairs
- 17 Substainble Development Goals
Who Can Join:
- Student can either register individually or as a team. If students register as a team, each team must consist of a minimum of 2 members but not more than 5 members.
- Student must be resided in hostels at Lingnan University.
- Student must be full-time undergraduate degree-seeking.
Eligibility to apply for HKD 30,000 Students Entrepreneurial Exploration Development (SEED) Incubation Fund:
- Current Lingnan students of all years and disciplines are welcome.
- Project teams who have received Innovation and Impact Fund (IIF) will not be considered for the SEED Incubation Fund
Apply for Student Activities Fund (SAF), click here for more details.
Ms Kati NG (LEI) at firstname.lastname@example.org / 2616 8071
Mr Edwin FOK (OSA) at email@example.com / 2616 7408