Special Regulations Governing the Use of Pan Sutong Sports Ground
In addition to the General Regulations Governing the Use of Sports Facilities, users should observe the following regulations regarding the use of the Pan Sutong Sports Ground.
- In order to enhance safety, users are advised that no more than 11 players per team are allowed at the artificial turf soccer pitch.
- Spectators must remain on the spectator area.
- User bearing the booking voucher shall be hold responsible for crowd control as necessary during the booked period.
- Use of bells, sirens, clappers and other noisy instruments is prohibited. The staff members have the right to confiscate these articles if being used without prior approval.
- The behaviour of any user that endangers the safety of other users will not be tolerated. The sports facilities management staff will evict the responsible parties from the sports venues accordingly.
- User bearing the booking voucher shall be hold responsible for ensuring that all persons at the booked sports venues are properly dressed and wearing suitable footwear.
- No cycling and smoking is allowed within the boundary of the Pan Sutong Sports Ground.
- All users must abide by the car parking control regulation and use the car park in the Pan Sutong Sports Ground subject to the approval of the University.