Facilities & Operation of Student Hostels
The Comptroller’s Office (CO), Information Technology Services Centre(ITSC) and Office of Student Affairs (OSA) work hand-in-hand to provide different support and services to student hostels. CO is in-charge of the facilities management and operation, provides facilities and equipment, health and safety services, summer hostels’ management and finance related services. Besides, it manages an Operations and Maintenance unit of the Campus Support Office (CSO), which is a contract-out agent. The latter is responsible in the daily maintenance, security and housekeeping services. The LAN service, hostel access control data base, technical service and Webpage are managed by ITSC.
1. Facilities in hostels provided for student residents
2. Services in hostels provided for student residents
3. Repair and Maintenance in student hostels
5. Tips on using Hostel Facilities
6. Tips for Good Housekeeping against Water Condensation and Mould Problem
7. Network Access Control - Hostel Wired Network
Hostel Introduction Video (Southern Hostel, Commonly known by students as Hall A/B/C/D)
Hostel Introduction Video (Jockey Club Student Village, Commonly known by students as Hall E/F/G/H)
Hostel Introduction Video (Wong Hoo Chuen Hall and Wu Jieh Yee Hall)
Sample of Hostel Room Key/ Key Card. Residents must return the original Lingnan Room Key/ Key Card when check-out.