Online Application for Transcript
Due to the latest situation of COVID-19, the postal services provided by the Hongkong Post to certain destinations are suspended/subject to delay. For details, please refer to https://www.hongkongpost.hk/.
Online application for transcript is only applicable to the following types of applicants:
- current students of undergraduate (UG) and taught postgraduate (TPg) programmes
- current exchange students of undergraduate (UG) programmes
- graduates of Year 2003 or after of Full-time undergraduate (UG) programmes
- graduates of Year 2014 or after of taught postgraduate (TPg) programmes
Online application for transcript is NOT applicable to the below types of applicant (application has to be submitted by the prescribed paper application form instead):
- Graduates of 2002 or before of undergraduate (UG) programmes
- Graduates of 2013 or before of Taught Postgraduate (TPg) Programmes
- Former students who left the University without obtaining the academic award
- Former exchange students
Submitting an Online Application
For current undergraduate or taught postgraduate students or current exchange students of undergraduate programmes :
Please login to myLingnan Portal, click on “Student Services” tab and select “Online Application for Transcript”.
For graduates of Year 2003 or after of Full-time undergraduate programmes or graduates of 2014 or after of taught postgraduate programmes :
You need to have an Alumni account to login myLingnan Portal in order to submit an online application for transcript.
After logging in myLingnan Portal, click on “Alumni” tab and select “Online Application for Transcript”.
Payment Method, Transcript Fee and Processing Time
Please note that payment for online application for transcript can ONLY be made by credit cards (VISA/ MasterCard). If applicant does not possess a valid credit card, he/she is required to submit the application by the prescribed paper form.
The transcript fee is HK$50 per copy. Processing of each complete application normally takes 7 working days (excluding the application day).
Applications will be processed in the order of receipt. Urgent requests may not be entertained.
Please note that applications made near the exam results release day may require a longer processing time due to grade processing.