Teaching and Learning Centre
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Ng, M.W.E. (2019, July). Fostering self and peer learning inside and outside the classroom through the flipped classroom approach for postgraduate students. Presented at InSITE 2019: Informing Science + IT Education Conferences, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Ng, M.W.E. & Chong, C.M. J. (2019, May). Adopting Classroom Response System in a liberal arts university using mix research methods. Presented at eLearning Forum Asia 2019, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ng, M.W.E. & Chong, C.M. J. (2019, May). Adopting uReply in training future teachers in a liberal arts environment. Paper presented at uReply User Forum, Hong Kong SAR (CUHK), China.
- Ng, M.W.E. (2018, Dec). Co-create knowledge through professional development workshop. Paper presented at International Conference Co-Constructing Excellence: Recognising, Scaffolding and Building Excellence in University Learning and Teaching, Hong Kong SAR (HKU), China.
- Ng, M.W.E. (2018, Nov). Internationalizing the Student Body – the case of Lingnan University. Paper presented at the 14th QS- APPLE Conference and Exhibition – Future Universities in the Asia-Pacific: The Changing Face of Higher Education”, Seoul, South Korea.
- Ng, M.W.E. (2018, May). Integrating technologies into professional development programme in a liberal art university. Paper presented at Technology-assisted teaching and learning for whole person education: Opportunities and challenges in Asia, co-organized by United Board and HKBU, Hong Kong, China.
- Ng, M.W.E. (2018, May). Have We Practiced What we Preached for Liberal Arts Education. Paper presented at QS MARPLE, Behrain.
- Pounder, J., & Ng, M.W.E. (2017, November). Internationalising the Faculty – the Lingnan University Approach. Paper presented at QS APPLE, Taichung, Taiwan.
Refereed Conference Proceedings:
- Ng, M.W.E. (2017, June). Explore the Effectiveness of Using Flipped Classroom for University Students to Learn Photo Editing Techniques. Proceedings of ED-Media, Amsterdam, The Netherland.
Refereed Journal Articles:
- Ng, M.W.E. (2019). Fostering self and peer learning inside and outside the classroom through the flipped classroom approach for postgraduate students. Issues in Informing Science and Information Technology, 16, 51-59. https://doi.org/10.28945/4290.
- Ng, E. M. W. (2018). Are students receptive to formative assessment when authoring wiki projects? Ubiquitous Learning: An International Journal, 11 (3), 1-15.
- Ng, E. M. W. (2018). Integrating self-regulation principles with flipped classroom pedagogy for first year university students. Computers & Education, 126, 65-74.
- Lai, YC, Ng, M.W. E, Yang, R. (2018). Teaching ICT with the Flipped Classroom Approach in Higher Education Settings, Journal of Research in Science, Mathematics and Technology Education (JRSMTE). http://estej.com/category/issue1.
|Phone: (852) 2616-7117|
|Fax: (852) 2572-5706|
2/F, B Y Lam Building,