Important Dates/ Information:
1. Residential Term One 2023/24: 26 August 2023 (Sat) to 4 January 2024 (Thu)
2. Residential Term Two 2023/24: 5 January 2024 (Fri) to 17 May 2024 (Fri)
3. Application for Withdrawal from Hostel Residence for Term Two 2023/24: 2 to 12 November 2023
- (for new student) Collect your Student. I.D. Card at the Registry (or Programme Office, if applicable) during office hour. Office hour of Registry: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; 1:30 p.m. to 5:36 p.m. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Visit the security counter of your assigned hostel block. You should check in between 07:00 and 23:00.
- Please present your Lingnan University Student Identity Card (SID card) to the security officer for your hostel check-in. You can also present your hostel room number shows on LU Mobile App to them.
- The security officer will process your hostel check-in and issue the hostel room key/ keycard to you. Please check carefully and confirm the hostel room key is the original key and with the correct room number at the security counter. Please also confirm that there are no physical damages to the key/keycard before you leave the security counter.
- Check-out is completed at the Security Counter in hostel. Student must complete the check-out between 0700 to 2300, except for the last day of the residential term (by 1200 noon). The University will impose late check-out penalty (HK$100/ day) and lost of room key penalty (HK$100) if student is not able to complete the hostel check-out by 1200 noon on 19 May 2023. There is no hostel fee refund even if student move-out before the last residential date.
- Make sure all facilities (power extension cord, remote control, drawer key, etc.) and furniture (bed, chair, wardrobe, mattress etc.) of your room are in order and same as its original setting.
- Switch off all electrical appliance (e.g. air conditioner, fan etc.) in the room.
- Present your Student ID Card and return the completed clearance form with the correct and original room key (with LU print) or key card to the Security Counter.
- Students who have completed the check-out procedures will not be allowed to return to the hostel room again. The access right to the hostel will be immediately deactivated after completion of check-out procedure.
Hostel Fee Payment Methods:
Online application period from 2 to 12 Nov 2023
|1 Nov 2023|
|Application Forms and Guidelines for Hostel Rooms Swapping Round 2 (Term 1, 2023/24)||27 Sep 2023|
|8 Sep 2023|
|Important Notes on Student Hostels Check-out 2022/23||2 May 2023|
For all Current UGC Funded Undergraduate (UG) and Research Postgraduate (RPg) Full-time students
|18 April 2023|
Application for Summer Hostels 2023
|14 April 2023|
|16 Jan 2023|