With the University’s motto "Education for Service", community service is always an integral part of campus life. The University tries every means to provide students with not only opportunities for participation in an active campus life but also experiences to care for the welfare of the community.
With the theme “Care for Community • See the Connections”, Lingnan C♥Connects Programme aims to:
- raise the level of social awareness of students and encourage them to care for the community;
- help students to develop the right attitude in life;
- connect students’ experiences, own potentials, and lifelong goals.
- Interested students join this programme as C♥Connects Crew Members
- Trainings and sharing sessions will be offered
- C♥Connects Crew Members are encouraged to serve in University programmes and events, as well as to serve the community through structured community service programmes and self-arranged volunteer services
- A one-stop “C♥Connects Online Platform for Volunteer Service Record Submission” enables C♥Connects Crew Members to input community service records
- Outstanding C♥Connects Crew Members will be recognized with networking opportunities and eye-opening exposures
Structured Community Services Programmes
- LU Service Day
- Orbis Eye Brightening Advocate Program
- Principal Chan Free Tutorial World – LU Volunteer Teachers Scheme
- Hong Kong Young Ambassador Scheme
- Big Brothers and Sisters Volunteer Service Project
- WebOrganic i- Mentorship Programme
- The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Jockey Club Kin Sang Youth S.P.O.T. – Elderly Autograph Book Project
- Project X
- “Strive for Success” Tuen Mun District Primary Students Award Scheme – A Day at University for Primary School Students
- … and many more ….
Click https://www.ln.edu.hk/osa/community-services for details now!
Application Period: From today onwards (throughout the year)
Ms. Amy WU
Tel: 2616 7304 | Email: c.connects@LN.edu.hk