Board of Examiners (BoE)
Terms of Reference
- To maintain the academic standards of the programme at a level appropriate to the type of award.
- To approve examination question papers after considering the views and recommendations of External Academic Advisers*, where appropriate.
- To maintain general supervision of the system of continuous assessment, where it applies.
- To maintain the proper conduct of examinations.
- To determine students’ examination results.
- To assess the progress of students and to report its decisions, including its recommendations for Honours Degree classification, to the Undergraduate Examinations Board.
- To consider appeals referred to it by the Registrar.
|Programme Director of the Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Public Management and Smart Governance Programme
|All staff concerned with the setting and marking of any part of the examinations
|To be appointed by the Chairman
* Comments from External Academic Advisers should be used for future reference and forward planning purpose.