Programme and Curriculum Committee (PCC)
Terms of Reference
- To take charge of the programme including the design, implementation and review of the curricula and the achievement of the intended student learning outcomes.
- To liaise with teaching staff concerned on programme matters such as course offerings for each academic year.
- To liaise with the Registry on all academic matters including review of academic regulations and examination matters.
- To review admissions policy for the programme.
- To deal with all other matters related to the programme.
|Programme Director of the Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Public Management and Smart Governance Programme
All staff contributing towards teaching courses in the programme
One student representative from part-time mode and one student representative from full-time mode
|To be appointed by the Chairman