Teaching and Learning Centre
The IT Fluency Test (ITFT)
The IT Fluency Test (ITFT) requires students to:
- Demonstrate the ability to access and use information effectively
- Show an awareness of computer ethics and copyright issues
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of operating a computer
- Use computer applications for documentation, presentation, electronic communication, and data management.
It consists of two parts:
- Multiple-choice questions
- Hands-on task-oriented questions
- Test results will be shown at the end of the test.
- Records of ITF in the Graduate Transcript will be updated at the end of the term.
If you have any questions about the Information Technology Fluency Programme, please email to email@example.com.