Registration and Admission Tickets
- The Congregation is held at the Chan Tak Tai Auditorium of Lingnan University. Each graduate will have to indicate his/ her attendance and register online for at most 2 guest tickets on a first-come-first-served basis. The registration link will be sent to the Lingnan email accounts of graduates around October. Information given via the registration link will only be used for the specific purpose only.
- The admission tickets of graduates of most programmes are delivered to the correspondence addresses of graduates by post by the Registry by early November while some taught postgraduate programmes prefer to handle the delivery of tickets by the programme offices. Please refer to the Notes given below for details. Graduates are advised to update their correspondence addresses if there are any changes to avoid mail loss. Graduates of undergraduate programmes who need to update their correspondence addresses as well as other personal data should fill in the form for “Notice of Change of Student’s Personal Data” downloadable from the Registry web page https://www.ln.edu.hk/reg/registry-services/forms.php and submit it to the Registry. Graduates of taught postgraduate and research postgraduate programmes who need to update their correspondence addresses as well as other personal data should contact their programme offices and the School of Graduate Studies respectively.
- Graduates and their guests should not fold across the QR codes printed on the admission tickets.
- Live broadcast of all four sessions of the Congregation is available at Ben C. M. Wong Lecture Theatre (MBG22), G/F, Patrick Lee Wan Keung Academic Building and guests without admission tickets and children* are welcome to view the whole process there.
*Persons under six are not admitted to the Chan Tak Tai Auditorium.
- The delivery of admission tickets of graduates of the following programmes will be handled by the programme offices. For enquiries on the delivery, please contact the programme offices concerned.
- Master of Accountancy/ Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Chinese
- Master of Arts in International Affairs
- Master of Arts in International Higher Education and Management
- Master of Science in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science/ Postgraduate Diploma in Finance
- Master of Science/ Postgraduate Diploma in International and Development Economics
- Master of Science/ Postgraduate Diploma in International Banking and Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing and International Business
- The admission tickets of graduates of the following programmes will be sent to their correspondence addresses by post by the Registry. Graduates of the following programmes who have not received the admission tickets by 15 November 2019 should contact the Registry via email at email@example.com.
- all research postgraduate programmes
- all undergraduate programmes
- Master of Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts/ Postgraduate Diploma in Practical Philosophy
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Social Sciences in Comparative Social Policy (International)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business