To complement on-campus teaching and learning with various types of learning fostered through off-campus activities, a number of internships have been developed. Over the years we have one full-time staff to oversee existing internships.
Credit-bearing and non-credit-bearing internships are available with a variety of organizations. Recent internship partners include:
- 1a Space
- Amelia Johnson Contemporary Gallery
- Art Basel Hong Kong Art Map
- Art Museum, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Art Together
- Arts in Heritage Research Ltd.
- Asia Art Archive
- Asia Society Hong Kong Center
- Asian Film Awards Academy
- CHAT by MILL6 Foundation
- Edko Films Ltd.
- Flowers Gallery
- Fotanian Open Studios
- Goethe-Institut Hong Kong
- Golden Scene Cinema
- Ground Up Film Society
- Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum
- Hong Kong Art Festival Society
- Hong Kong Arts Centre
- Hong Kong Film Critics Society
- Hong Kong Film Culture Centre
- Hong Kong French Film Festival
- Hong Kong International Art Fair Society
- Hong Kong International Film Festival Society (HKIFFS)
- Hong Kong International Photo Festival (HKIPF)
- Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Hong Kong Open Print Workshop
- Hongkong Land Limited
- Joint Publishing (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Macao Museum of Art
- mm2 Entertainment Hong Kong Limited
- Para Site
- Sense Lab
- Singapore International Film Festival
- Tai Kwun
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club University of Chicago Heritage Courtyard and Interpretation Centre
- The Warehouse Teenage Club
- University Museum and Art Gallery, The University of Hong Kong
- Ying E Chi
Visual Studies students internship at Casphalt in 2017.
Visual Studies students internship at 1a Space in 2020.
Please click here for more interns' sharing.