Lingnan University - Oxford University
International Postgraduate Summer School 2018
Building on the successful experience in 2017, Lingnan University, Hong Kong and Oxford University, United Kingdom co-hosted the International Postgraduate Summer School (IPSS) 2018. Participants joining the International Summer School stayed one week at Lingnan University, and a selective number of them went to the University of Oxford for two-week stay in enhancing their learning experience. The Summer School provided a platform for scholars and research postgraduate students to present their major research findings, share research practices and reflect upon essential methodological issues. In collaboration with leading institutions in Asia and the UK, the IPSS 2018 provided the opportunity for students across different parts of the globe to establish their own research clusters with sharing interests and learning from world-renowned scholars to enrich their research experiences. The IPSS workshop brought together experienced researchers to discuss some critical issues on interdisciplinary studies which enrich participants’ horizons from traditionally discipline-based academic exploration.
- To exchange with international scholars from leading institutions in Hong Kong and the UK.
- To explore multiple research methods for conducting research through tailor-made workshops both in Lingnan University and the University of Oxford.
- To engage in intriguing sharing of research practices with finest academics and postgraduate students.
- To explore possibilities to develop research clusters for promoting research collaboration and international publication.
- To know more about Hong Kong and Oxford via fascinating site visits.
- International Postgraduate Summer School 2018 co-hosted by Lingnan University and Hertford College of the University of Oxford
QS | 2018-07-31
Lingnan University | 2018-06-27
- 嶺大夥牛津辦研究生暑期班 (Chinese Only)
Sing Tao Daily | 2018-06-28
- 嶺大牛津合辦暑期班 (Chinese Only)
Ming Pao | 2018-06-27