Guest Talk - "Mental Health Policy in Hong Kong"
|Speaker||Dr. LI Siu-wah
Chief of Service (Department of Old Age Psychiatry),
Castle Peak Hospital
Immediate Past President, Hong Kong Psychogeriatric Associatio
|Date||9 February 2015 (Monday)|
|Time||10:30 am - 11:30 am|
|Venue||WYL104, Dorothy Y. L. Wong Building|
ContentIn this talk, Dr. Li will discuss the following issues on mental health policy in Hong Kong.
1. Why there was no policy for mental health in Hong Kong in the past
2. Do we need one now
3. Who will decide and who is responsible for the policy
4. Who are the target population under this policy
5. Who will pay for the policy and how
6. What services are needed and
7. What should be the basic principles governing the policy