Professor. WANG, Yonglin, LauraBSc(SHNU); MSc(LU); MPhil(LU); PhD(NUS)
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Economics, Lingnan University
Dr. Wang Yonglin joined Lingnan University as Assistant Professor in September 2020. She received her PhD in Real Estate from the National University of Singapore. Her research interests include real estate economics, household finance, financial institutions, and fintech lending.
- "Cooling Measures in Hong Kong and its Residential Property Market", the Public Policy Research Funding Scheme (2020.A3.025.20C, HK$485,070), the Policy Innovation and Co-ordination Office of the Government of the HKSAR, 2020-2021, (Principal Investigator).
- “How Unaffordable is Hong Kong's Housing Market?”, GRF Grant (13605120, HK$580,777), Hong Kong RGC, 2020-2021, (Principal Investigator).
- “Mortgage Brokers and the Effectiveness of Regulatory Oversights.” (with Sumit Agarwal, Swee Hoon Ang, and Yongheng Deng), Management Science, forthcoming.
- “Impact of Foreclosure Laws on Mortgage Loan Amount and Loan Performance.” (with Sing Tien Foo and Zhao Daxuan), Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2019, 58(2), 159-200.
- IBF604 Financial Econometrics
- IBF005 Mathematics and Statistics for Finance
- IBF623 Quantitative Methods for Finance and Economics
- IDE506 International Money and Finance
- IDE (per-entry) Macroeconomics
- IDE515 Research Methodology
- IDE504 International Trade
|Address:||WYL116, 1/F, Dorothy Y. L. Wong Building, Lingnan University|
|Phone:||(852) 2616 7182|
|Fax:||(852) 2891 7940|