職權範圍 Term of Reference (只提供英文版本)
An Advisory Board comprising of esteemed scholars and practitioners in the field of development economics will be established. The role of the Advisory Board is to act as an interface between the community and the programme. Chairman and members of the Board are to be nominated by the Faculty of Social Sciences.
An Advisory Board shall normally meet once a year to help plan and keep under review the following aspects of work including future developments:
- a) level and length of courses/programme(s) concerned in relation to local needs;
- b) the relevance of the courses/programme(s) in relation to the local needs;
- c) the prospects of local employment for graduates;
- d) the adequacy of the equipment and other resources of the academic unit(s) to fulfil local needs;
- f) investigation consultancy and other services given by the academic unit(s); and
- g) keep under review the assistance which the community can give to further the objectives of the University in the subject concerned by way of practical training facilities, the provision of part-time teaching staff and equipment, the award of scholarships, student-fellowships, etc.
|Chairman:||To be nominated by the Convener and appointed by the Senate|
|Members:||To be nominated by the Convener and appointed by the Senate|
|Dean concerned (ex-officio)|
|Secretary:||To be appointed by the Convener|
|Observers and Advisers:||The Committee may invite any persons (such as alumni and other stakeholders) to attend any meeting as observers or advisers|
|黃友嘉博士, G.B.S., B.B.S., 太平紳士||聯僑遠東有限公司董事總經理
|雷鼎鳴教授, B.B.S., 太平紳士||香港科技大學商學院前副院長