For taught postgraduate programmes, Lingnan graduates are expected to possess the following attributes in terms of knowledge, skills and attitude:
Independent and Critical Scholar
- LU graduates will possess in-depth discipline specific knowledge as well as a diverse range of professional and scholarship skills.
Advanced Professional Problem-solver
- LU graduates will have a deep understanding of discipline knowledge to creatively solve complex problems and provide innovative solutions.
Critical and Creative
- LU graduates will be critically analytical and have a creative perspective and outlook in their research areas / professional discipline.
- LU graduates will be advanced communicators and be able to articulate clearly and coherently in written, digital and oral forms.
Ethically and Socially Responsible Researcher/Professional
- LU graduates will be reflective, ethical and socially responsible in conducting their research / professional practice.