To be eligible for entry into this programme, each applicant should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university normally with honours not lower than Second Class; OR
- Graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor’s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than “B” in undergraduate course; OR
- Completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree
An applicant whose undergraduate degree is not from a tertiary institution in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country should meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement below:
- TOEFL - minimum acceptable score of 453 (paper-based test) or 46 (internet-based test); or
- IELTS - minimum acceptable score of 5.5
Applicants who do not fulfil the above language requirements but have an equivalent score in a recognised test, or an equivalent qualification assessment to prove their language proficiency will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Priority will be given to those applicants with over 10-year of working experience and demonstrate with a strong leadership skill during the admission interview.
The tuition fee for admissions in the academic year 2023-24 is HK$130,000 for local students and HK$200,000 for non-local students.
The online application system will be accessible during application period (1 December 2022 to 31 May 2023).
Applicants shall access the online payment gateway attached to the University's online application system: https://www.ln.edu.hk/admission/apply/. To apply , please follow the steps : (i) create an account in the Online Application System, (ii) complete the online application form, (iii) Upload scanned copies of the required documents to the System, and (iv) settle the application fee by a visa or master credit card.
Application fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. An application is valid and accepted only when the payment procedure is successfully completed. Only one programme can be chosen in each application. Applicants who wish to apply for more than one programme shall do multiple applications and payments respectively.
An acknowledgement email with the application number assigned will be sent to the applicant upon each online payment transaction. The applicant should check with the Programme if he/she does not receive the acknowledgement email.
Application Period: 1 December 2022 to 31 May 2023