- Bad Weather Arrangements
- Student Medical Scheme
- Student Dental Scheme
- Update on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Preventive Measures (20 Apr 2021) (English only)
Among the 60 designated clinics scattered over Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories and Outlying Island, full-time students can choose one for consultation. On each visit, students simply present your Student ID Card and pay a nominal fee which includes basic medications. Students can also receive simple laboratory and X-ray tests upon presentation of a referral letter from a doctor.
Period of Coverage: From 1/9/2022 to 31/8/2023.
Please note that the doctor list will be updated often & without notice. Students advised to check the list on the below website before visiting doctor.
List of General Practitioners (醫生名單) / Specialist Clinic List (專科診所名單)
Login Name: LINGNAN
Login Password: LINGNAN
Patient Guidelines 求診指引
1. Please make an appointment in advance as doctor's consultation hours may change.
2. Present your student card by the time of treatment.
3. You are required to pay HK$20 per visit to the attending doctor.
4. Please sign your name onto the claim voucher provided by the clinic and do not sign more than one claim voucher per day. Limited to 1 visit per day.
5. You may retain the green "Patient Copy" for your own reference.
Although specialist consultation is not covered by the medical scheme, you will be charged a preferential fee of HK$350 per consultation.