何麗莎博士BA (JNU); MSc (EXON); PhD (HKU)
- Research Assistant Professor
Lisha He merges methods and theories from international business and economic geography to investigate the economic, political and socio-cultural determinants of Chinese outward foreign direct investment. Her work uses spatial analysis and econometrics models. She received her PhD in Economic Geography from The University of Hong Kong and MSc in Financial Economics from University of Exeter. She speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
Research Interests: foreign direct investment, emerging market multinational enterprises, migration, ethnic networks, and housing study.
- "The rise of Chinese foreign investment in the United States: Disentangling investment strategies of state-owned and private enterprises. Growth and Change", 2020, 51(4), 1562-1587 (with Jiang, R. and Bennett, M. M)
- “The uneven geography of real estate investment by Mainland Chinese state-owned and private enterprises in the U.S.: Local market conditions, migration, and ethnic networks”, co-authored with Mia M Bennett and Ronghao Jiang, Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space, accepted for publication.
- "Spatial linkages in Chinese manufacturing and service outward FDI: Empirical evidence from the U.S."
- "Placing public housing provision in Chinese cities: Landcentered politics, cadre review mechanism, and residential land supply" (with Jiang, R. and Zhou, X)
- ECO3313 Urban Economics
- IDE503 - Development Economics
|電話︰||(852) 2616 7041|
|傳真︰||(852) 2891 7940|