黃智亮教授BSocSci (CUHK); MPhil (CUHK); PhD (UBC)
- Director, Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Global Economics and Banking (GEB) Programme
Professor WONG Chi Leung (Adam) received his PhD in Economics from the University of British Columbia, Canada, in 2009. Previously, he held the position of associate professor at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, before joining the Economics Department in Lingnan University in January, 2016. His research interests include industrial organization, microeconomic theory, bargaining, and auction. His publications have appeared in such journals as Journal of Economic Theory, RAND Journal of Economics, Games and Economic Behavior, Journal of Mathematical Economics, International Journal of Industrial Organization, and Economics Letters.
- "On Iterated Nash Bargaining Solutions" (with Cheng-Zhong Qin and Guofu Tan), The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2023.
- "Optimal Nonlinear Pricing by a Dominant Firm under Competition" (with Yong Chao and Guofu Tan), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, Volume 14, Number 2, May 2022, pp. 240-280.
- "Price Discovery in a Matching and Bargaining Market with Aggregate Uncertainty" (with Artyom Shneyerov), Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 124, November 2020, pp. 183-206.
- "Asymmetry in Capacity and the Adoption of All-Units Discounts" (with Yong Chao and Guofu Tan), International Journal of Industrial Organization, Volume 65, July 2019, pp. 152-172.
- "Implementation of Nash Bargaining Solutions with Non-Convexity" (with Cheng-Zhong Qin and Guofu Tan), Economics Letters, Volume 178, May 2019, pp. 46-49.
- "All-Units Discounts as a Partial Foreclosure Device" (with Yong Chao and Guofu Tan), The RAND Journal of Economics, Volume 49, Issue 1, Spring 2018, pp. 155-180.
- "The Choice of the Number of Varieties: Justifying Simple Mechanisms", Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 54, October 2014, pp. 7-21.
- "The Role of Private Information in Dynamic Matching and Bargaining: Can It Be Good for Efficiency?" (with Artyom Shneyerov), Economics Letters, Volume 112, Issue 1, July 2011, pp. 128-131.
- "Identification in First-Price and Dutch Auctions when the Number of Potential Bidders is Unobservable" (with Artyom Shneyerov), Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 72, Issue 2, June 2011, pp. 574-582.
- "The Rate of Convergence to Perfect Competition of Matching and Bargaining Mechanisms" (with Artyom Shneyerov), Journal of Economic Theory, Volume 145, Number 3, May 2010, pp. 1164-1187.
- "Bilateral Matching and Bargaining with Private Information" (with Artyom Shneyerov), Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 68, Issue 2, March 2010, pp. 748-762.
- "Estimation of the Autoregressive Order in the Presence of Measurement Errors" (with Terence Tai-Leung Chong, Venus Liew and Edith Yuanxiu Zhang), Economics Bulletin, Volume 3, May 2006, no. 12, pp. 1-10.
- ECO3201 Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECO4320 Game Theory and Strategic Behaviour
- ECO3201 Intermediate Microeconomics (Co-teach)
- SSC2114 Calculus
|電話︰||(852) 2616 7149|
|傳真︰||(852) 2891 7940|