叶晗教授BA, MA (ZJU); PhD (NUS)
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Economics, Lingnan University
Dr. Han Ye joined Lingnan University as an assistant professor in August 2022. She obtained her Ph.D. in Economics at the National University of Singapore. Before joining Lingnan, she taught at Xiamen University. Her research interests center on health economics, behavioral economics, labor economics, and applied microeconometrics.
- “Patient-Physician Race Concordance, Physician Decisions, and Patient Outcomes” (with Junjian Yi), Forthcoming at Review of Economics and Statistics.
- “Property Division upon Divorce and Household Decisions” (with Yuting Huang, Juan Pantano, and Junjian Yi), Forthcoming at Journal of Human Resources.
- “Time Dependency in Physician Decision-Making” (with Lawrence Jin, Rui Tang, Junjian Yi, and Songfa Zhong), AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2020, 110: 284-88.
- “Are the Religious Beliefs of Rural Residents Value Demands or Instrumental Demands—An Empirical Analysis based on CHIPs Data” (in Chinese, with Junjie Le), Management World (管理世界), 2012, 11: 67-76.
- ECO2101 Introduction to Economics
- SSC2113 Linear Algebra
- SSC3312 Health Policy
|電話︰||(852) 2616 7389|
|傳真︰||(852) 2891 7940|