Students are required to complete 10 modules in one year of study. Each module bears three credits.
Core Courses (Five courses):
- ESG501 The Economics of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- ESG502 Sustainable Financial Management
- ESG503 ESG Accounting and Disclosure
- ESG504 Ethics, Law, and Policy for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- ESG505 ESG Management and Strategies
Elective Courses* (Any five):
- ESG511 Sustainability in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- ESG512 ESG Practices in Business
- ESG513 ESG Investing
- ESG514 Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- ESG515 ESG in Marketing
- ESG516 ESG and Big Data
- ESG517 Sustainable Supply Chain Management
* The offering of elective courses is subject to sufficient demand and faculty availability.