Business Minor Programmes
The Undergraduate Programmes Office of the Faculty of Business coordinates the offering of the following Minor programmes.
- China Business Studies (Registration for this Minor is suspended from 2022-23)
- Financial Services Marketing (Registration suspended from 2021-22)
- Global Business (from 2022-23)
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Law in Business
- Logistics and Decision Science
- Risk and Insurance Management
- Social Media Management (from 2021-22)
The Department of Computing and Decision Sciences of the Faculty of Business coordinates the offering of the following Minor programme.
Note*: Students who like to minor in Business may apply to replace the required course BUS1101 (Introduction to Business) with BUS2108 (Global Business Environment), via the Undergraduate Programmes Office of the Faculty of Business.
Non-Business Minor Programmes
The following non-business Minor programmes are offered to undergraduate students by Faculty of Arts or Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Animation and Digital Arts (from 2021-22)
- Artificial Intelligence and Ethics (from Term 2, 2020-21)
- Behavioural Science
- China’s Regional Development (Registration suspended from 2020-21)
- Chinese Studies
- Chinese Writing
- Cinema Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Environmental and Scientific Literacy
- Environmental Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Hong Kong Studies
- International Studies
- Media Culture and Marketing (Registration suspended from 2019-20)
- Performance Studies
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Smart Cities
- Visual Studies
Please click here for details of the above non-business Minor programmes.