Gerontechnology Conference - Partnership Strategies for a Collaborative Society
15 Apr 2021
15 and 16 April 2021 (Thursday and Friday)
15 April 2021 (Thursday): 09:30 - 17:00
16 April 2021 (Friday): 09:00 - 16:30
* Reception time on 15 and 16 April 2021 - 09:00 Start Registration
15 April 2021 (Thursday): The Desk, 20/F, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
16 April 2021 (Friday): Leung Fong Oi Wan Art Gallery, 2/F, Patrick Lee Wan Keung Academic Building Lingnan University, 8 Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun
For external guests: Click HERE
For LU staff and students: Click HERE
This conference serves to offer inspiration for the implications and partnership models in the gerontechnology ecosystem of a rapidly ageing population. Numbers of stakeholders including leading experts would share their knowledge and experience, and outline some of the strategies that might be adopted for better coordination and collaboration for the gerontechnology development. The Conference also encourages exchange of ideas and promote future collaboration opportunities. With the joint efforts, we aim to address the ageing issue in a holistic manner, and strengthen our capacity to foster the gerontechnology ecosystem development in Hong Kong.
- Share the best practices and experience from local and international collaboration on gerontechnology;
- Share the latest trend of development and excellence in applying Gerontechnology in elderly care;
- Search for innovative discoveries with advocates to develop strategies to encourage collaborations among different sectors;
- Promote the concept of smart ageing and lifelong learning across different contexts for sustainable development.