Identity Access Management (IAM)
- For Staff and Student Accounts
- For Student Society Accounts
- For Alumni Accounts
- For Departmental or Other Types of Accounts
To access Self-Service Password Management Portal, please type in: https://selfservice.ln.edu.hk
1. Please first read Things to Be Aware of After You Change the Password.
2. Enter your username and the code showed in the textbox and click "Next".
3. If you have not registered security questions, you need to request for password reset from ITSC.
4. Answer the three security questions you have registered and click "Next".
5. Type in the new password twice. The password needs to follow the rules highlighted below. Click "Next" to proceed.
6. When password is changed successfully, emails will be sent to both your Lingnan email and personal email.
7. You are reminded to read Things to Be Aware of After You Change the Password.
Please follow the instructions on the OIAAA web page on how to reset your password.
Submit a Service Request in ITSC Helpdesk.