Hostel Entrepreneurship Laboratory (HEL)
Hostel Entrepreneurship Laboratory is a trial-and-error lab for students to experiment their ideas tackling community challenges in Student Hostels and Tuen Mun District. LEI & OSA are now planning a series of training workshops and a competition to build an Innovation and Entrepreneurship community within Lingnan Hostels. The winning teams will have a chance to receive up to HKD 20,000 Student Entrepreneurial Exploration Development (SEED) Fund and Student Activities Fund. Sign up before 26 JAN!
Program Details & Important Dates:
|Dates & Time||Program Details (Click to sign up)|
|26 Jan | by 12nn||Sign up for Training Workshops and Hostel Entrepreneurship Laboratory|
|1 Feb | 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm||Workshop 1: Empathy and Design Thinking in Hostel Context (3 ILP units)|
|4 Feb | 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm||Workshop 2: Business Model Canvas (3 ILP units)|
|17 Feb | 12:00 nn||Submission of Pitch Deck|
|22 Feb | 4:30 pm – 6:30pm||Final Pitch|
ILP: 3 units per workshop (Residential Education)
Application Deadline: 26 JAN,2021 | 12 nn
Five Main Themes:
- Sustainable Development
- New Age Development
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Social Inclusion
- Health and well-being
Who Can Join:
- Student can either register individually or as a team. If students register as a team, each team must consist of a minimum of 2 members but not more than 5 members.
- Student must be resided in hostels at Lingnan University.
- Student must be full-time undergraduate degree seeking.
- Click here to sign-up an account and complete a start-up badge on AWS Educate (Approximately 3-4 hours).
Eligibility to apply for HKD 20,000 Students Entrepreneurial Exploration Development (SEED) Fund:
- Current Lingnan students of all years and disciplines are welcome
- Project teams who have received Innovation and Impact Fund (IIF) will not be considered for the SEED Fund
Apply for Student Activities Fund (SAF), click here for more details.
Eligibility to apply for HKD 20,000 IIF fund:
- At least one full-time LU student as Project Leader (PL) and have at least one full-time academic staff member as project advisor
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 2616 8061
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 2616 8063
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 2616 8067
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 2616 7365
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 2616 7405