Seminar on “What Venture Capitalists Look For? – Their Investment Criteria”
The “What Venture Capitalists Look For? – Their Investment Criteria” seminar was held at The Gateway, Tsim Sha Tsui on 12 July. The aim of this seminar was to provide some insights on making proposals to venture capitalists and potential investors. Attended by about 35 participants from commercial firms in Hong Kong, the seminar shed light on topics covering:-
- What goes through the mind of a venture capitalist or investor as they are reading a business plan and considering making an investment into a start-up company?
- What will motivate them to read the whole business plan’s executive summary?
- What will motivate them to make your business plan the one that they read beyond just the executive summary?
- What operates most highly in their mind as the most important criteria by which they assess the level of attractiveness of an investment opportunity?
- What threshold of attractiveness does the investment opportunity need to reach?
More in Event Highlights