As a leading liberal arts university in Asia, Lingnan University stresses great importance on the quality and impact of its research, and acquired world recognition in fields such as economics, social policies, political science, social sciences, business, finance and the arts.
In this Recognition of Research Achievements series, we investigate the work of our top scholars and how their research contributes to both academia and everyday life.
List of Distinguished Professors
- Professor Leonard K Cheng, President and Chair Professor of Economics
- Professor Joshua Ka Ho Mok, Vice-President and Lam Man Tsan Chair Professor of Comparative Policy
- Professor Shalendra Sharma,
Associate Vice-President (Academic Quality Assurance and Internationalisation) and Lee Shau Kee Foundation Chair Professor of Political Science
- Professor Siu Oi Ling, Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Lam Woo & Co Ltd Chair Professor of Applied Psychology
- Professor Zong-qi Cai, Lee Wing Tat Chair Professor of Chinese Literature
- Professor Pun Ngai, Chair Professor of Cultural Studies
- Professor Wong Man Leung, Head and Professor, Department of Computing and Decision Sciences
- Professor XIE Haoran, Associate Professor, Department of Computing and Decision Sciences