Tuition Fees, Scholarships & Financial Assistance
AY2020/21 Tuition Fees
- Local students: HK$100,000
- Non-local students: HK$163,200
Paid tuition fees are NOT refundable / transferable no matter whether the student completes the Programme or not.
Pre-entry course(s) fees will be determined and announced by April 2020. Applicant(s) who received the programme offer(s) (letter of admission) will be informed individually for the payment notice.
- Criteria: Any registered full-time students of our programme with outstanding academic background are eligible to receive the entrance scholarship.
- Full entrance scholarship (plus stipend, if applicable) will be offered to the best applicant(s).
- Nomination: Students are nominated by Programme Director.
- Criteria: Any registered full-time students of our programme with outstanding academic performance (based on Cumulative Grade Point Average) is both the last and the current academic year are eligible to receive the performance scholarship.
Local students are eligible for applying the following financial assistance:
Extended Non-means Tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
For eligibility and details, please visit the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency's website.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
The course has been including in the list of reimbursable courses for Continuing Education Fund Purposes. (Course Code: 21M097523)