Apart from the courses, we develop a series of optional experiential learning opportunities including
1) Overseas Study Trip, in partnership with renowned university and
2) Professional Talks, Visits and Workshops, organized to enrich students' learning experience
Overseas Study Trip
Jan 2019 at Nanyang Technological University
In Jan 2019, MSc HRMOB students participated in the Overseas Study Trip at the Nanyang Technological University (Ranked no. 1 in the QS University Ranking Asia 2018), aiming to provide MSc HRMOB students a better understanding of:
1) WHY they need to coach;
2) WHAT are the impacts of personality traits as a coach, their coaching approaches and effectiveness;
3) WHAT are personal mastery techniques to develop SMART goals for personal growth;
4) WHERE and WHEN to use coaching skills.
Students need to analyse and present, rotate as team leader.
Professional Talks, Visits and Workshops
MSc HRMOB programme invite experienced guest speakers from various employment fields to host professional talks, aiming to
- Providing students with valuable career insights and a deep understanding of HR roles, challenges and expectations at executive levels;
- Assisting students to bring theory to life, understand the real world practice in different commercial situations.
Speaker: Ms. Maria Hui, Chief Operating Officer from Microsoft Hong Kong
Speaker: Ms. Jovy Wong, Head of Talent Development Greater China from Ernst and Young (Hong Kong)
The programme also organize company visits, allowing students to engage in direct discussions with senior executives and gain first-hand knowledge of HR operations in diverse industries.
Company: LINK REIT
Company: Cathay Pacific
With the information from these talks and site visits, students can better plan and progress their career in the field of Human Resources Management.