Health & Well-being Ambassadors
For 2021-22, please refer to the Living Well Ambassador programme.
Health & Well-being Ambassadors 2020-21
organized by Office of Student Affairs
- To drive a range of health initiatives on campus and community, relating to physical health and wellbeing
- To promote a healthier quality of life for our students, by promoting basic health and well-being knowledge.
- To organize “Wellness for All” programmes to serve the university and propagate the ideas of health and well-being
- To outreach the community by joining community events organized by NGOs such as Hong Kong Red Cross and Hong Kong Anti-Cancer Society
- Gain experiences in organizing health promotion activities, and build up networks with external collaborators
- Priority to join the health and well-being programmes organized by OSA and external collaborators
- Certificate of appreciation will be issued by OSA and external collaborators
- ILP units will be offered based on ambassador's attendance and contact hours
For enquiries, please contact PE Team, Office of Student Affairs (2616 7301 / osa-pe@LN.edu.hk)
Poster and photos from previous year