Physical Education & Sports Activities
Virtual Sports Day 2022
All Lingnan students and staff are welcome to join!
LU Virtual Sports Day 2022
Date: 23 February 2022 (Wednesday)
Venue: via Zoom
- Introduction of Track and Field
- Sharing session from LU Track and Field Elite Athlete, Yiu King Sum
- Towel Exercise Demonstration by Ms. Bobo Chan
- Sharing session from LU Elite Athlete, Choi Wing Chi Sandy
- 30s Workout Challenge Prize Presentation
- Online Quiz
- Participants will be awarded a bottle of Meysu 100% Juice. Participants can collect the juice in OSA counter from 23 Feb to 31 Aug 2022 in a first come-first served basis.
- The “LU Virtual Sports Day 2022” will be concluded by an online quiz. A T-shirt will be awarded to the top 50 winners.
- For the undergraduate students, the attendance of this event can be regarded as the fulfilment on the attendance in sports day in the Certificate of Awards and Participation (CAP). Students are expected to attend from the start until the end of the event, otherwise, the attendance will not be counted.
Sharing session from Choi Wing Chi Sandy
Sharing session from Yiu King Sum
Towel Exercise Demonstration by Ms. Bobo Chan
For enquiries, please contact us at 2616 7310 or email to email@example.com
(Updated: Mar 2022)