To apply for the MAIA programme, applicants are required to submit the following application materials through the online application system:
- A completed application form [click here]
- A personal statement written in English with no more than two pages of A4 paper
- Copy of academic certificate(s)
- Copy of academic transcript(s)
- Copy of English language proficiency result(s)
- Two recommendation letters in sealed envelopes should be sent to the MAIA Programme Office directly by referees.
To apply for the Concentration on China-Africa Studies (CAS), please refer to https://www.ln.edu.hk/polsci/maia/cas/.