Incubation & Mentorship
Starting a new organisation for promoting innovative services or products to strangers is no easy task. Whether your organisation is a social entreprise, non-profit organisation, NGO, a business that aims to go IPO one day, or simply a proof-of-concept project, having a resourceful and experienced mentor from day one will help you go a long way.
If you have anyone of the following questions:
- How to set up a legal entity for business or NGO?
- How is Non-profit Organisation different from Social Entreprise?
- Where can I find an advisor to guide me through all the preparations?
- Can I find a mentor to advise on more technical and professional matter?
- Are there funding available to support what I am doing?
- Can I get a custome-made Startup 101 workshop for my team?
The Incubation & Mentorship Programme can answer all the below questions and many more. Contact us today, so the world can benefit from your brilliant idea!
Tel: 2616 8059 / 2616 8074 / 2616 8072
Walk-in: Office of Service Learning, LBY101