Print Friendly | Text size: Decrease font Default font Increase font

Applicants from Outside Hong Kong

Applicants from outside Hong Kong are advised to submit their applications for admission as early as possible and should not wait until the deadline. They should make sure that they are eligible to apply for a proper visa/an entry permit to stay in Hong Kong for the entire period of study at the University. The University will act as a sponsor for non-local students and assist them in applying for entry permits/visas.

In addition, applicants may find some useful information on studying in Hong Kong from the Education Bureau’s website at