Accommodation options for Postgraduates @ Jao Tsung-I Academy
In addition to hostel accommodation on our Tuen Mun main campus, we offer postgraduate students the reasonably priced option of staying at Jao Tsung-I Academy’s Heritage Lodge, a historic landmark in Kowloon.
Linked by common respect for our Chinese heritage, culture and background, Lingnan and Jao Tsung-I Academy have teamed up to offer two pitched-roof, two-storey buildings at the Heritage Lodge to Lingnan postgraduate students exclusively, with shared rooms furnished in contemporary Chinese style with modern amenities.
Located in Lai Chi Kok, the Heritage Lodge is only a few minutes’ walk from MTR station - where there are lots of local shops, eateries, convenience stores and supermarkets - with easy connections to the heart of the city (9 minutes to Mong Kok, 22 minutes to Central).
- Single, twin and three-person rooms
- The single and twin rooms are approximately 200 sq. ft. The three-person rooms are larger.
- Monthly rate per person:
- HK$9,000 for a single room, HK$5,500 for a twin room and HK$5,000 for a three-person room.
- Each room contains a bed(s), a desk(s), a swivel office chair(s), a wardrobe(s) and a bathroom with shower.
- Monthly fees include water, electricity, WIFI, and weekly room cleaning.
- Students have access to the common room, which has a television set.
- The lease runs for 11 months, and the lease and payment details will be prepared by Heritage Lodge.
- Students are required to settle the entire payment for the 11-month lease and to pay a deposit of HK$1,000. This deposit (HK$1,000) will be returned at checkout after the deduction of charges for any damage in the room.
- Students are required to observe the following basic conditions:
- No smoking in the Lodge
- Do not disturb other guests
- Keep the room and common areas in good order
- Students are advised to contact Ms Grace Chung of JTIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly for the latest room rates and package offer.
For enquiries, please contact your study programme team. (Click here for contact details)
Photos of Jao Tsung-I Academy’s Heritage Lodge