To apply for the Master of Social Sciences in Health and Social Services Management programme, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account in the Online Application System
- Complete the online application form
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents to the system:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts;
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL), if needed;
- ID Card (HKID is not required to upload), Passport, or any other identity document(s) of your home country;
- A Personal Statement (Detailing your experience and motivation for the programme)
- Recommendation Letter(s);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Other relevant supporting documents.
- Settle the application fee (HKD400 for 2021/22) by a credit card. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Invite two referees to complete two recommendation forms or write two recommendation letters and send the originals of completed recommendation forms/letters in a sealed envelope to Programme Team (Room 03, UG/F Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, 8 Castle Peak Road, Tune Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong).