To be eligible for entry into this programme:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution*; and
- An applicant whose degree is from a non-English-medium tertiary institution should obtain:
- o TOEFL: minimum acceptable score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test) or
- o IELTS: minimum acceptable score of 6.5 or
o an equivalent score in a recognised test**.
* Equivalent qualifications and experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis;
**Interviews may be conducted if deemed necessary by the Admissions Co-ordinator and the Programme Director.