Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Full Time
- 1 year
- Part Time
- Application Period
- 1 October 2019 - 31 May 2020
- (852) 2616-8309 hrmob@LN.edu.hk
Tuition Fees (For 2020/21)
- Local students: HKD100,000/programme
- Non-local students: HKD163,200/programme
The tuition fees above do not cover pre-entry courses.
Local students are eligible for applying the following financial assistance:
Extended Non-means Tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
For eligibility and details, please visit the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency's website.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
The course has been including in the list of reimbursable courses for Continuing Education Fund Purposes. (Course Code: 21M097523)
- Criteria: Any registered full-time students of our programme with outstanding academic background are eligible to receive the entrance scholarship.
- Full entrance scholarship (plus stipend, if applicable) will be offered to the best applicant(s).
- Nomination: Students are nominated by Programme Director.
- Criteria: Any registered full-time students of our programme with outstanding academic performance (based on Cumulative Grade Point Average) is both the last and the current academic year are eligible to receive the performance scholarship.
More Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Social Sciences in Organisational Psychology and Education Management
- Master of Cities and Governance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Social Science
- Master of Science in International and Development Economics
- Master of Arts in International Affairs (China-Africa Studies)
- Master of Arts in International Affairs
- Master of Social Sciences in Health and Social Services Management
- Doctor of Policy Studies
- Master of Arts in International Higher Education and Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Master of Social Sciences in Comparative Social Policy (International)
- Master of Arts in Chinese
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Cultural Studies
- Master of Science in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in International Banking and Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing and International Business